At GreenArt we want to provide excellent customer service. Therefore, we aim to despatch all orders within 5-7 working days, however, your order can take up to 10 days to be delivered, depending on the size of your order and whether we have the Product in stock.
Should you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Delivery charges are calculated when you place your order.
FREE standard delivery is applied to all orders over £299.00 and delivered within Mainland UK. Deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Inverness, Aberdeenshire and parts of Ireland may vary.
All Standard Delivery orders will be delivered within 7-10 working days of your order date. Please note during busier periods, your order may take up to 14 working days to be delivered. Your despatch email will contain the chosen courier and tracking number to track your parcel.
Alternatively, you can track your order by signing into your account and visiting the ‘My Account’ area.
Conditions of Delivery
1) Please ensure that somebody with the sufficient authority and time is available to accept and sign for your goods during the agreed delivery window.
2) Please ensure that all potential recipients of the delivery are made aware of these procedures.
3) As couriers will not accept any claim for damage against a delivery that has a clean signature, all goods MUST be checked at the TIME OF DELIVERY. Under the terms of the contract we have with our couriers, they must allow you sufficient time to open boxes or pallets in order to inspect the goods closely. If they refuse to do so, please sign for the consignment as damaged.
For the avoidance of doubt, no claim for transport damage can be made where a clean delivery signature has been provided.
By placing an order with us, you have indicated that you accept the terms of these procedures and that you or your appointed representative will be on hand to receive the shipment within the agreed delivery window. There will be no exemptions to this policy if a clean signature is provided by any other party.
Further notes on pallet deliveries
1) If the goods you are receiving are being shipped on a pallet, the courier will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery day, (unless otherwise agreed). Please ensure that you point out ANY potential delivery issues, such as restricted access, at this time. Actions required to overcome delivery issues may be chargeable to you, particularly if only discovered on the day of delivery.
2) Pallet deliveries are to ‘kerbside’ only, (unless otherwise agreed). The pallet(s) will be removed from the delivery vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet forks (not suitable on gravel driveways) and placed in the first convenient, safe location. Drivers are not obliged to move the pallet any further into your property. Please contact us if you have requirements beyond this.
3) If a situation arises where you consent for delivery to be made without a signature, to an empty address for instance, it will not be possible for you to make any claims regarding transport damage.
General notes on delivery
1) Delivery dates and times proposed by GreenArt should be considered as best endeavour offers, not guarantees. Schedules are offered in good faith but may be subject to various factors, whether the delivery is being made using our own vehicles or a courier network.
2) GreenArt will not be liable for any costs, including lost earnings, associated with a delivery schedule not being met for any reason, including transport and or stock issues.
3) As GreenArt understands that delivery shortfalls may not be immediately detected, Customers are given 24 hours to make a full inventory. If any discrepancies are noted, the customer must report these to GreenArt within this timeframe in order to be eligible for any compensation. Where requested, the customer must also supply photographs of the shipment, including all of its packaging.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to return items and we are happy to assist according to the Consumer Rights Act of October 2015.
WHEN CAN YOU RETURN AN ITEM:
- You must notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 14 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the items to us.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU RETURN AN ITEM:
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 14 days of receiving proof of postage or the goods back.
- Once we confirm your proof of postage or receive the goods returned, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid upon purchase or replace the item as requested.
- We will only refund standard delivery charges if the whole of the order is being returned. If you opted for an upgraded delivery service, we will only refund you for the Standard Delivery rate. If your delivery was free then you will not receive any refund for this. If you are only returning part of your order then you will not receive any money back for delivery costs.
- A refund can only be credited back onto the original card used to purchase the items. As such, refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we cannot stop the original purchaser from knowing.
- If your item is damaged or faulty and you have requested a replacement, we will send this replacement free of postage and packing charges.
- Please be advised that if an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, then we can only offer an exchange or credit note, we are unable to offer a full refund.
DELIVERY CHARGES TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- The cost of the return must be covered by yourself.
- Please contact our Customer Support team to obtain a quote. If you would like to know this information before placing an order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXHANGE AN ITEM:
- Please contact our Customer Support team either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01491 280447 stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- In the case of a damaged product, please do send over an image where possible for us to pass on to quality control.
- Please remember to include your completed returns form.
- If you are sending anything back to us, please ensure that you request a proof of collection, as we are not liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of collection.
- You can track your refund has been processed by logging on to your account, view previous orders and selecting returns.
For any assistance at all please contact our Customer Support team either by email email@example.com uk or calling 01491 280447 between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday – Thursday and 8.30am – 5.00pm on Friday.